CHT – a UK delivery company with core values
Established in 1964, Chris Hayter (Transport) Ltd remains to this day as a family company, with Chris Hayter as the Chairman. We continue to focus on delivering the highest levels of service for our customers, many of whom have been with us for over 30 years – a testament to the quality of service they receive and depend upon.
The Company’s core activities are in transport and distribution, focusing on providing first class solutions that reduce costs, improve control and speed the movement of products to the end user, and all this delivered to any location you require and at a time of your choosing.
Your customers rely on you, so we accept that you need to be able to rely on us. It is a responsibility we take seriously so that our customers can be certain that they will receive their goods in time and in perfect condition because of the ‘Chris Hayter standard’.
The ‘Chris Hayter Standard’:
- We will always maintain a reliable, flexible service for customers.
- Every customer is different and we will tailor our services to fit the specific needs of each.
- We will appoint a dedicated Account Controller to each customer.
- We will always be true to our word and deliver on our promises.
- If there are any complications at the delivery point, we will not leave until the matter is resolved or we have taken further instruction from the customer.
- All stock entrusted to our storage facilities will be treated with the utmost care.
- We will continue to employ a dedicated delivery team and maintain our own fleet of vehicles rather than use contractors.
- We will maintain a regular dialogue with all customers to assist the management of their account, facilitate communications and improvements – through to regular Director level attention.
- Economy, next day, express services within UK mainland.
- 300 Employees.
- 6 sites.
- 350,000 sqft of warehousing space.
- 136 vehicles.
- 118 Trailers.
- 5,000,000 miles travelled per annum.
- 25 million + Cases picked per annum.
- 400,000+ pallets moved per annum.
- 99.5% Stock accuracy.
- Industrial Flooring
- Retail Services
- Home Delivery
- Carpet and Vinyl floor coverings
- DIY, Building Materials
- Food Service and Major retailers
Chris Hayter Transport are members of Logistics UK (formerly known as FTA).
For more information about Chris Hayter (Transport) Ltd, contact our friendly team today.